Pann: Thai cover dance group Millenium Boy changed their target
1. [+170, -0] They released their own dating news when an EXO member had dating news. They kicked out a member when an EXO member left ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're gonna die if EXO dies.
2. [+135, -12] Makes me realize how handsome Seventeen is
3. [+124, -1] What's bad about them is that doing covers is not everything they do. They run a business and make money out of it. I heard that a lot of people even mistook them as EXO in Thailand. This is what pisses me off the most. Their stages are so poorly done and look pathetic and yet they promote as EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were riding off of EXO's popularity and now it's Seventeen... I finally understand how EXO fans felt. Seungchul-ah, you're there...
4. [+47, -0] Crazy idiots ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's Seventeen this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did you guys see their cover of EXO's 2013 MAMA performance? EXO's quality was so much better. I thought they were my parents' generation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+38, -1] I laughed so hard when they kicked out a member who was in charge of Kris because Kris left ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+37, -0] Ah, here they're again
7. [+28, -0] I'm fucking tired of these guys... Poor Seventeen, it'll be controversial for a while... I wanted to beat them up so bad when they were copying EXO. Why they hell do they have fansigns and concerts?
8. [+27, -1] I looked them up and I laughed, what's with their faces ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have fans with visuals like this? They copied EXO's teasers, hairstyles, and everything else. Why do they even live?