K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lovelyz's good styling


Pann: I want to praise Lovelyz's coordi

1. [+152, -2] There was never an overlap



2. [+130, -2] Woollim coordis do their job properly. Coordi goddesses. Infinite and Lovelyz are very well dressed and the ideas are creative!

3. [+128, -2] Fan art of Candy Jelly Love



4. [+58, -0] Their coordi has been daebak since Infinite. I heard that Infinite's coordi does the alterations.

5. [+58, -0] Lovelyz's styling has been similar since Candy Jelly Love but they're dressed neatly

6. [+57, -97] What's the point of wearing pretty clothes when all of them look like shit

7. [+57, -0] It's random but the shoes in this gif are so pretty with the flowers... The outfits of this concept are so pretty



8. [+56, -0] They cut the sides so that their legs will be more comfortable

9. [+54, -0] Lovelyz's outfits are always pretty. Their school uniforms were all pretty, I wonder where they get them.

10. [+44, -0] GFriend needs to adopt this asap... I like GFriend but not their safety shorts. On music shows, events, and variety shows, I always see their safety shorts. It's like I see their safety shorts more often than the skirts. Because of this, there were a lot of insulting articles with screencaps and there are so many gifs of their safety shorts on Google and Naver. In the unfortunate fancam of Yuju and SinB falling down, I felt uncomfortable to see their safety shorts. I wasn't the only one who thought of it. There's a reaction video on Youtube and the guy mentioned that their safety shorts were showing. I'm a girl but I only notice their safety shorts, imagine how guys will take it. And isn't this too much? They should just wear a plain pair of shorts, not two pairs of safety shorts like this. GFriend's outfits looked like training outfits and this made me think that their coordi is insane. Other coordis pin the shorts and skirts so that they won't separate. GFriend's coordi has no solution.

Back To Top