Article: [Photo] IU, 'looking prettier after dating news!'
Source: Financial News via Nate
1. [+1683, -560] I congratulate her dating news but while she was happy for 2 years, Eunhyuk was getting hate because of her. He lost his fans and his Chinese promotions were greatly affected. She said she wanted to tell her fans that she was dating but she was hiding it for 2 years. What a lie.
2. [+1630, -597] She seems sly. Wooyoung, Kim Tae Woo, Simon D, and especially Eunhyuk... What did Eunhyuk do to deserve this? While IU successfully did image-making and kept succeeding... She's so smart. And it's impossible to post a picture by accident. It's not like she never tweeted a photo before.
3. [+593, -212] Poor Eunhyuk. That sly girl. And the public that gets fooled by her smile ㅋㅋ
4. [+197, -37] She looks unusual because she struggled as she was growing up. She's young but she looks like someone that has gone through a lot. She doesn't look innocent.
5. [+191, -58] Way to backstab the fans ㅋㅋ
Article: Eunhyuk, "Super Junior members are generally not synced"
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+904, -128] I saw the Pann posts and he seemed to have suffered hard for 3 years ㅠㅠ Find strength...
2. [+826, -150] You're starting to look a little likeable, huh?
3. [+550, -94] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Super Junior
4. [+137, -6] IU was the one who posted the picture but Eunhyuk got all the hate
5. [+113, -9] Eunhyuk is the victim. IU posted the picture but she acted like the victim who was hurt and promoted without clarifications. I think I'm seeing IU's true self this time. She looks so sly and mean.