K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's your reason for not wanting to go to school?

Pann: What's your reason for not wanting to go to school?

1. [+467, -4] I don't hate school but it's hard to wake up early in the morning

2. [+237, -3] I don't want to study

3. [+229, -5] My class is boring and I really hate the boys. I fucking want to graduate already.

4. [+160, -1] The school is too long. It doesn't make sense that we have to be at school for the entire day.

5. [+127, -1] Trying to fit in with girls is tiring

6. [+94, -1] I'm too lazy to get ready for school and I don't want to try to fit in

7. [+94, -3] I feel like an outcast and I can't seem to fit in ㅋㅋ

8. [+93, -1] There's this invisible fight between close friends and I'm uncertain about who should I sit with. I'd rather do home schooling.

9. [+82, -1] I think I'm an outcast in my group. I just don't want to go.

10. [+71, -2] My class is boring. I hate having to laugh at girls' lame jokes. I have a group of friends but I don't have a close friend. I just hate school.

11. [+69, -1] It just seems like a huge waste of time

12. [+66, -1] I really hate presentations. I don't mind tests but presentations like singing, playing an instrument, or something that I have to do in front of people bother me. I have stage phobia(?) so I really hate doing something alone in front of people.

13. [+42, -2] I really hate my teacher

14. [+11, -0] Seeing pretty girls affects my self-esteem

Back To Top