Article: Seo Jisoo reps, "we did not advise to make a settlement for the malicious rumors... we will file an additional lawsuit" [official statement]
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+2856, -108] If what they're saying is true, then they should fight against the online haters until the end
2. [+2788, -429] Woollim, can you just let her go?
3. [+2062, -135] Everyday, there's an article of her that says different things ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1511, -110] Where's Dispatch???
5. [+1496, -167] Seems that the company is slyly doing media-play for Lovelyz using Seo Jisoo
6. [+538, -51] Didn't the company admit that she was morally wrong?
7. [+504, -54] The person who spoke up for the first time (victim) got her lawsuit withdrawn. Other bugs that spread false rumors with porn pictures were fined. Woollim media-played it as "this scandal ended by them getting fined~" Right, Woollim? This company has no solution.
8. [+445, -35] I don't even know who she is but why is she insisting on debuting when she's getting such bad responses like this?
9. [+430, -38] Ugh, when is this gonna be over? Just promote without her. Why are they causing a fuss as if this is some good news?
10. [+421, -41] Defamation for saying the truth shouldn't exist. What kind of a law allows evil people turn rightful people into criminals?
11. [+335, -21] I've never seen a company that's stupid like this ㅋㅋ They didn't give quick feedbacks when The Fact released their article and now they're filing an additional lawsuit? Bullshit
12. [+326, -21] Normally, companies exclude members that will damage their image. Is she extremely charming or talented to be defended like this?
13. [+297, -25] Look at their changing words ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Woollim's first statement, "we didn't withdraw from the lawsuit or made a settlement." -> The Fact, "Woollim first came up with the settlement to shut the victims up." -> This article, "it's true that we made a settlement but we didn't come up with the settlement first, A did!!! They made a promise of not saying anything or else they have to pay 100 million won. They violated the settlement so we're suing them!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't Woollim say they didn't make a settlement? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+291, -32] They're #80 on Melon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ