K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Three SM lovelys


Tiffany



Sulli



Joy

-

Pann: Three SM lovelys

1. [+58, -7] Agreed. They're so pretty ㅠㅠ

2. [+47, -11] Joy was a visual shock when I first saw her in Happiness MV... I got a heart attack when she was walking while making a heart.

3. [+47, -9] Joy looked so pretty on that day ㅠㅠ



4. [+31, -1] Tiffany has a charm of making others happy ㅋㅋ When she smiles, her eyes and her whole face get brightened. She has eye smile, she talks cutely, and she's positive. I can tell that she was loved as she grew up.



5. [+25, -0] I'm a fan of another group but I love Tiffany ㅠㅠ I have a Tiffany folder next to my bias folder.



6. [+25, -0] They have the type of face I really like, lovely and adorable smile ㅠㅠ They make me happy when they smile.



7. [+24, -1] Thanks for mentioning Fany. Everyone in Soo Man's flower garden is pretty.



8. [+16, -0] Tiffany loves pink but she suits red more. Sulli suits pink and Joy suits green.

9. [+14, -0] Sulli has a different aura depending on how she's styled

Back To Top