K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is Hyuna popular by men?


Pann: I want to ask this question. Is Hyuna popular by men?

1. [+89, -99] She used to be popular in the past. Now she's old news... She's too much. She tries to be sexy. She was the sexy queen during Troublemaker... At that time, her face alone made me horny enough. Nowadays, Hani's sexy image is much better.

2. [+72, -13] A lot of men say her recent promotions looked cheap... My precious Hyuna ㅠㅠ

3. [+57, -9] She creates a buzz with each comeback though

4. [+30, -1] Men went crazy when she was like this ㅋㅋ Sexy face and pale skin. These days, she doesn't look sexy anymore because her sexy concept is too much.




5. [+22, -0] She attracts a lot of female stans, hm

6. [+22, -19] Men like Hyuna a lot. It's always girls that call Hyuna cheap... Although a lot of girls also like Hyuna. Isn't it rare for a man to dislike Hyuna?

7. [+15, -0] I liked Hyuna the most during Troublemaker. That was when Hyuna had her own aura. Her exposure is getting more severe so she's not likable for me.

8. [+12, -0] I like her body but her face... I used to think her face could be in top 10 but her face has changed too much.

9. [+12, -1] It's rare for a man to stan her

10. [+9, -0] They say she's now too much but they don't seem to dislike her, either. These guys...

Back To Top