K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Bom before plastic surgery


Pann: Park Bom looked amazing before plastic surgery

1. [+121, -6] This was still after getting work done

2. [+97, -4] This was when she was a plastic beauty. Now she's a plastic monster.

3. [+73, -5] She already got plastic surgery in these photos ㅋㅋ A bit of work done

4. [+32, -7] Park Bom used to be popular by men in her early days. A lot of people put a picture of her for their phone background. She was the prettiest during I Don't Care.



5. [+28, -9] This is the real past of Park Bom



6. [+19, -0] Hul, she looked so naturally pretty. She shouldn't have gotten more work done...

7. [+18, -12] Wow, if I get plastic surgery, will I look as good as Park Bom's peak? I became hopeful.

8. [+17, -0] Park Bom was so pretty when she debuted. Her peak was I Don't Care.

Back To Top