Yoon Min Soo:
"I was eating at a restaurant with my crew and Jung Woo Sung was sitting at the next table. When he left, he paid for my table as well."
(MCs in awe)
"But there's a mystery. He didn't pay $16. Basically, he didn't pay the bill entirely. After he paid and left, we didn't order anything else. I still don't know why he left $16 for us to pay. We were eating beef."
MC: "Then the bill must've been around $200~300!"
(Jung Woo Sung who left a mystery behind)
K-netizens in a dilemma
- I think the cashier calculated the bill wrongly...
-- Agreed. After Jung Woo Sung paid and left, the cashier must've founded the error and made Yoon Min Soo pay.
- Maybe they forgot to include one serving
- Maybe the bill was a little over $200 and Jung Woo Sung paid $200 flat?
- I don't know the context but maybe Yoon Min Soo's crew ordered something more after Jung Woo Sung paid?
-- The MCs asked the same question but Yoon Min Soo said they didn't order anything more.
- I think the best possibility is that after Jung Woo Sung left, the cashier found an error and made Yoon Min Soo pay the rest
- Maybe it's this. Jung Woo Sung's table was $200 and Yoo Min Soo's table was $116. Jung Woo Sung paid $300 flat and said, "I'm paying for Yoon Min Soo's table as well"
-- Oh... it sounds convincing
-- This is a big possibility if he was paying with cash ㅋㅋ If he was paying with a credit card, the cashier must've forgotten something and Yoon Min Soo had to pay for it.
- I think Yoon Min Soo misunderstood it. Jung Woo Sung paid as Yoon Min Soo's crew was eating. Someone must've ordered an extra bowl of naengmyun or something else. If it's not true, then maybe the cashier forgot to include the price of the drinks or something...
-- I think so, too. Yoon Min Soo's crew must've ordered something else when Yoon Min Soo went to the bathroom. The cashier found out that they ordered the food after Jung Woo Sung paid and left, so they made Yoon Min Soo pay.
-- Exactly. I'm sure Jung Woo Sung paid as he said, "I'm paying for that table as well."
Q: "Why didn't you pay $16 at that time?"
"Because it's fun. You don't pay the entire bill for someone you've seen for the first time."
Instiz: Jung Woo Sung's $16 which was a mystery...
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Jung Woo Sung is funny unlike his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I don't know why but it feels like a big reverse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At the end, it was Jung Woo Sung's joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute
- I like his kind of humor ㅋㅋㅋ