Humpback whales are smart.
When they see a scuba diver, they flip their body and shake their fin. They're saying, "I'm fine but it's dangerous for you to go down."
The scuba diver understands and goes back up, and the humpback claps with their fins.
A humpback whale rescued a seal that was a target of grampuses. The humpback flipped their body and protected the seal for 20 minutes with his backstroke position.
Pann: Humpback whales' amazing intelligence that beats humans
1. [+139, -0] Humpback whales' lives are full of mysteries. Humans haven't found anything about humpback whales except that they're very similar to humans.
2. [+135, -0] They're so smart and nice!!! ㅠㅠ
3. [+112, -0] Ah, so lovely!! Stop with your illegal whale hunting! You'll be punished in hell!
4. [+40, -0] Backstroke position is dangerous for them. Grampuses are cruel, smart, and live in a group. They could've killed the humpback whale by pressing it into the water and drowning it. If the grampuses took turns and did that, the humpback would've drowned to death and became their food... Blue whales are the biggest but grampuses can hunt them with that method. If the picture is true, then the humpback risked their life to save the seal.
5. [+32, -0] Dolphins and whales are another humankind in the sea
6. [+32, -0] Are they clapping to compliment the scuba diver? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+29, -0] Humpback whales also sing. Below 15M in the water, they sing. The sound is amazingly big so if you're nearby, your entire body will hurt. Their vocal range is extremely flexible, they can sing very high notes and very low notes. Humpbacks' songs are very complicated. They're said to like learning new songs ㅋㅋ
8. [+28, -0] Humans are the biggest idiots. Animals help each other but humans are busy to backstab each other.