K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'The Genius' Oh Hyunmin signs under a company for broadcast promotions


Article: 'Genius' Oh Hyun Min signs under the same company as Joo Young Hoon and Seo Yuri... "will pursue both studies and broadcast"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+471, -29] It's his choice, why do people care ㅋㅋ

2. [+422, -53] It's good news for me because I like Oh Hyunmin so much ㅠㅠ He's too good to be a non-celebrity. I want to see him on variety shows with Jang Dong Min. JangOh line ㅠㅠ

3. [+417, -48] Hyunmin is cute ㅋㅋ I'm a Kong stan but I'm cheering for him

4. [+360, -27] I'll anticipate for his broadcast promotions~ It'll be funny if he appears on Problematic Man or Crime Scene.

5. [+278, -96] Oh~ But please prioritize your studies!

6. [+95, -3] He's trying everything because he's young ㅋㅋ He throws a lot of jokes on The Genius, of course he wants to have broadcast promotions ㅋㅋ Work hard.

7. [+69, -7] Hyunmin has a likable face, he's smart, and he's good on broadcast. He's witty!

8. [+53, -2] See you on I'm Going To School

9. [+47, -1] He has a good chemistry with Jang Dong Min. I want to see them on I'm Going To School or Crime Scene 3 together ㅋㅋ It'll be better if he's with someone that he's familiar with. Both of them match so well ㅋㅋ

10. [+61, -15] I know it's not my business but his smart brain is too good to be wasted for broadcast. 

Back To Top