K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Female celebrities that are good at taking selca


Sunmi



Hyuna



Yura



Suzy



Sulli



Joy



IU



Hani



Oh Yeon Seo

-

Pann: Female celebrities that are good at taking selca

1. [+135, -4] Yura is really good at taking selca. I know that she's a goddess but she doesn't look as good as her selcas.

2. [+89, -68] Why does Hani always tilt her head in photos? Her pose is always the same.

3. [+86, -0] I really wonder how moles are never visible from female celebrities

4. [+57, -0] Oh Yeon Seo's selcas are literally pictorials... Actresses are definitely different.

5. [+55, -0] I personally think Suzy is a really bad selca taker ㅋㅋ She improved but she looks better in photos taken by others.

6. [+39, -2] Oh Yeon Seo is just amazing



7. [+34, -1] Kang Sora ㅋㅋ Terrible selca taker



8. [+30, -2] IU takes selcas with the rear camera. I tried and I looked like an idiot.

Back To Top