K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Songs that should climb back to the chart 2

Hello - NU'EST
Blossom Tears - Leo & Lyn
Stranger - Baby Soul
Stop It / Crash - BAP
Love Story / I Wish - Gavy NJ
Girls Why - VIXX
Time To Walk Memories - Nell
Love… An Earnest Song of Spring Sung In The Winter (The Legendary Witch OST) - Lee Yoo Rim

-

Pann: Songs that should climb back to the chart 2

1. [+75, -15] I think It's Okay is such a wasted song. It's a healing song but not a lot of people know...

2. [+64, -15] It's Okay is a really good song, I want it to climb back to the chart... BTOB's Second Confession is also a good song!

3. [+44, -2] I really liked Hello and Crash ㅠㅠ It's Okay is also good ㅋㅋ

4. [+20, -2] BTOB's song Like A Crystal is really good... All BTOB songs are good ㅠㅠ

5. [+16, -2] Hul, is the OP me? Blossom Tears is my ringtone, I really like it ㅠㅠ But the MV is scary... Leo kills the girl to keep her heart(?) forever... I got goosebumps when the mannequin appeared at the end.

6. [+9, -0] Anybody know Sunflower by Gavy NJ? It's a good song ㅋㅋ I sing this at karaoke all the time but I sound like a dying pig because the notes are too high ㅋㅋ

Back To Top