K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

October comebacks

iKON
Bangtan Boys
Junsu
F(x)
Ailee
IU

-

Pann: Idols that comeback in October, daebak

1. [+110, -10] I want Junsu on music shows. I heard that he was on one when he released his third album but I didn't watch it. He was also the first male solo to do a world tour... His third album had really high sales.

2. [+97, -14] F(x) hwaiting



3. [+85, -9] Let's do well to show those that looked down on us for not having a fandom



4. [+42, -6] I want them to hurry up and release Butterfly



5. [+38, -1] I wish Junsu would guest on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook! I know that music shows are impossible so...



6. [+32, -8] Thanks for mentioning Bangtan



7. [+27, -4] Let's hit daebak, Bangtan ㅠㅠ



8. [+19, -1] Screw off to public broadcasts



9. [+13, -2] Hurry up and comeback ㅠㅠ

Back To Top