K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

No friend life

Pann: What do you do alone when you have no friends like me?

1. [+85, -1] I drink beer as I watch a movie. I go shopping. I cook and do plating. I do meet up with friends but I prefer having my own time. Try to enjoy being alone. There are a lot of things you can do. I tend to calm my anger inside so when I'm depressed, I write curses on a notepad or on my phone. When a hotel offers a cheap deal, I go there alone. I turn on the music, bathe, and have fun ㅋㅋ I go to small cafes and bookstores and become friends with the owners. There are many fun things to do.

2. [+60, -13] I'm 21 and I'm trying to have fun by myself. I think this is the best... This is much more fun than spending time with friends.

3. [+58, -85] Playing with mom. Riding a bike. Cooking. Plating. Dating all the guys that ask me out ㅋㅋ I don't hang out with girls because they're so jealous. I hate them being jealous.

4. [+36, -0] You'll enjoy hanging out in a group only if you're in your early 20's. After that, you wouldn't enjoy it anymore. You have a successful life if you have one true friend.

5. [+29, -3] Do I have bad luck? I try my best to be nice to my friends but they end up leaving me...

6. [+25, -0] After me and my friends got employed, we started contacting each other less and less. So I spend time alone ㅋㅋ I go for a movie, a restaurant, and take my parents to a restaurant. On Saturdays, I ride a bike or hike. I watch dramas and variety shows on my phone. In the evening, I go to a PC bang and play games.

Back To Top