K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lovelyz's awkward makeup


Pann: Who does Lovelyz's makeup

1. [+131, -165] It's because their faces are ugly

2. [+98, -12] Ssin will do a better job

3. [+74, -4] I can only see Soojung's lips

4. [+29, -44] It's because their faces are weird

5. [+20, -3] I want them to do their own makeup. Their pre-debut photos are much prettier.



6. [+14, -0] At the end of this post, there's an ad of Ssin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+14, -1] They look better with natural looks ㅠㅠ Please change the makeup



8. [+14, -1] I'm a Lovelyz fan but I was flustered as I was watching the music video. Especially Soojung... Her lips look like salted fish

9. [+11, -0] Even the colors are bad. I wonder which beauty shop they go to. Their hairstyles and makeup are all bad.

Back To Top