K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Minho' - SHINee Minho or Winner Minho?

(Both of their names are spelled the same in Korean)


Pann: When you see 'Minho', which one comes to your mind first?

1. [+248, -4] SHINee Minho for me. Winner Minho isn't really called 'Minho', he's called 'Song Minho' more often.

2. [+208, -11] This is honestly SHINee Minho

3. [+200, -17] Of course it's Minho over Minho. Minho is the handsomest ㅋㅋ Why are you even asking? It's Minho!

4. [+103, -0] Sorry... Maze Runner Minho for me ㅋㅋ



5. [+73, -0] Maze Runner Minho

6. [+64, -0] Where's Maze Runner Minho



7. [+48, -0] Am I the only one who thought of Maze Runner Minho first ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's the first Minho that came to my mind...

8. [+35, -0] I'm an Incle but SHINee Minho comes to my mind when I see 'Minho'. Song Minho is always called with his last name, like Apink Jung Eunji. His profile also says 'Song Minho'. And most fans don't call him Minho, they call him Mino ㅋㅋ

9. [+34, -0] SHINee Minho. Winner Minho has to be called with 'Song' ㅋㅋ That makes his name sound cooler. It's not related but I've seen a lot of Lee Minho, Kang Minho, and Kim Minho but I've never seen Song Minho. The name excites me for some reason. I think it's the same for all Winner members ㅋㅋ It's a good last name for him.

10. [+29, -1] SHINee Minho's greeting is "hello I'm SHINee Minho". Winner Minho is "hello I'm Winner Song Minho." 'Song Minho' sounds more familiar than 'Minho' for himㅋㅋ

Back To Top