K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SNSD's Kissing You era


Pann: I was watching SNSD's Kissing You again

1. [+72, -4] I personally think that was when SNSD was the prettiest. Search 'Baby Baby live [HD] - SNSD' on Youtube. They look really pretty despite their light makeup. They look so pretty in Kissing You and Baby Baby stages ㅋㅋ



2. [+70, -3] Kissing You and Into The New World are the best girl group songs in my life ㅋㅋ I'm not lying, I went to a karaoke yesterday with my friend and sang and danced the songs ㅋㅋ

3. [+66, -1] Yuri looked so pretty at that time...

4. [+35, -0] When the camera was filming non-celebrities in the audience, I really felt that SNSD was pretty. I shouldn't say this but SNSD seriously looked like people from another world.

5. [+30, -1] That was before Gee but their fandom was already huge

6. [+29, -0] We need more songs like Kissing You and Baby Baby from girl groups... I even question how a song can be good like this.

Back To Top