K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Decreasing fans & the singers

Pann: Don't you feel bitter as you stan a singer?

(Pann says when the singer knows that their fans are decreasing. Like Bana of B1A4)

1. [+64, -1] It's sad when the singer knows that their fans are decreasing. It's even more sad when the singer has to smile and not cry ㅠㅠ

3. [+57, -2] Really agree with the previous comment. I felt so bad and sorry when my singer knew that their fans were decreasing and was worried that people would forget them. They debuted years ago and had a lot of concerts but still cried at people coming to see their comeback. They must be worrying because of their fans, I feel so bad.

4. [+57, -0] I think all singers have felt this. I can only imagine how sad they must be to see their fans leaving.

5. [+17, -1] Find strength <3



6. [+12, -1] I'm a Bana and I hear a lot about our downfall and flops. I can really feel that the fans are decreasing. We were 150K but now we're down to 120K. They have long hiatuses and a lot of individual promotions, so a lot of fans left. My friends that were Banas all switched their fandoms... I'm so bitter.

7. [+11, -0] When my singer was on their peak, I didn't want it to stop. But I realize that my singer must give up their spot if another singer does better. The fans of the previous singer on their peak must've felt the same as me. I want my singer to be in fans' memories, not someone that shakes the world.

8. [+11, -0] I'm a Bana and I agree... I think most fans are not even streaming. Chart-out? Are you kidding... They should've been in the chart for at least a month. I'm sad because my bias knows that their fans are leaving.

Back To Top