K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet Joy's plastic surgery?


Pann: Did Red Velvet Joy get plastic surgery?

1. [+70, -19] I'm her middle school sunbae. She got double eyelid surgery and opening operation of the corners of the eyes. She originally had double eyelids but they weren't big. I'm a fan but it's a fact. Don't blindly defend her if you don't know. She was still pretty, though.

2. [+40, -3] She honestly got her eyes done for sure. I'm not sure about the others.

3. [+31, -26] She lost a lot of weight, that's why her nickname is Dungdungie! She was Tungtungie (chubby) but the trainer unnie called her Dungdungie after she lost weight.



4. [+14, -0] She honestly got work done, no matter how much weight she lost

5. [+11, -4] I want to get plastic surgery from SM... I want them to share their plastic surgery clinic ㅋㅋ

6. [+11, -5] She seems to have gotten her eyes done.

Back To Top