Article: [Video] 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler laughs at Park Joon Hyung imitating Southern English
Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+3266, -47] It's so funny when Joon hyung imitates foreigners ㅋㅋ On Radio Star, he imitated Italian and British people and it was funny ㅋㅋ His Eastern English is funny too ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2051, -39] Tyler is cute ㅠㅠ
3. [+1796, -45] Park Joon Hyung is so funny ㅋㅋ
4. [+406, -37] I've been watching the show since the first episode and Yuta really doesn't suit the show. Does he lack knowledge or is he bad at talking? Japan as a country has a lot to say but he always mumbles or gets carried away by others. I pity him. The charm of Abnormal Summit is to observe what each country thinks and says.
5. [+299, -16] I keep watching it because of Gerniel and honestly, the MCs are the biggest problem. They always cut off others from talking and they sometimes look down on certain members. I was really shocked when Okyere was speaking English and Sung Si Kyung said, "OK, let's hear real English now." What the hell is 'real English'? Then Sung Si Kyung's English is not real, either. The new panelists aside, the MCs need to be changed.
6. [+112, -8] Ilya's Korean was at the highest level possible and he was able to express himself clearly whereas the new panelists are just able to speak Korean.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Park Joon Hyung, "Tyler answered to me in Korean when I talked to him in English"
Source: Xports News via Nate
1. [+564, -8] Tyler is cute ㅋㅋ
2. [+525, -14] Tyler looks strict and cold but he's actually cute ㅋㅋ
3. [+368, -139] Sami-ya, Turkey and Greece have a bad relationship like Korea and Japan. Why did you have to say "Turkish people and Greek people have similar looks" and make Andreas upset? It's like a foreigner saying to a Korean, "Korean people have similar looks to Japanese people" and making the Korean upset. It's rude.
4. [+100, -6] Take Sami out and bring Ilya back. Sami's rude attitude makes me uncomfortable ㅠㅠ
5. [+68, -50] He should learn from Tyler. He's been promoting in god for 15 years and yet he can't speak proper Korean. It's not something to be proud of, tsk tsk.
6. [+40, -6] Sami's morals shock me because he thinks he's always right. The reason why Egypt is still not wealthy.
7. [+35, -1] ㅋㅋ Both are American
8. [+32, -2] So I wasn't the only one who found Sami uncomfortable. He seems to be extremely proud of Middle East. When someone talks negatively, he never admits and always refutes.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' The ratings hit 4% again after 4 weeks... The 2nd highest including the public broadcasts
Source: TV report vis Naver
1. [+64, -29] I stopped watching after the member change
2. [+39, -6] JTBC earns money by foreigners and Channel A earns money by North Korean escapes
3. [+34, -4] Woah... a cable channel getting 4% is seriously big