Article: 'Abnormal' Guillaume, "in Canada, there's currently a movement of using 'xe' instead of 'he' or 'she'"
Source: My Daily via Naver
('xe' is a gender-neutral pronoun adopted in Canada)
1. [+3809, -1253] I expected what Zhang Yuan would say but Sami is seriously inflexible. Is he from Chosun era or something? We're living in 21th century. Gender roles should disappear. Did he really say "men are objective and women are emotional"? He's full of biases. He's even more close-minded than Enes.
2. [+1726, -126] Guillaume fighting!
3. [+1236, -60] For our country, it's more of lookism than sexism
4. [+442, -62] I think it's good that USA calls parents as 'parent 1' and 'parent 2'
5. [+299, -20] After Enes scandal, I don't believe men's "morals" anymore ㅋㅋ
6. [+271, -16] Tyler, Albe, Daniel, and Guillaume are saving Abnormal Summit
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Discussion on gender roles, this will be a war
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1208, -161] Some people say we have to respect Sami's opinions because it's his culture but that's just ignorant. There are cultures that can be respected and that shouldn't be respected. For example, in Egypt, 91% of women have to cut a part of their vagina and it's called circumcision so that they'll protect their virginity. It's only being done to make women sex slaves. World's human rights association sees circumcision as an abuse towards women's rights. Culture reason aside, this is violating human value. Sami even said men are more suited to be the president than women because men are more objective than women. Are you still going to call it a 'culture' and respect it? Will you then respect IS?
2. [+764, -91] Men and women can live equally except when it requires strength
3. [+700, -41] "Boys have to play with swords and girls have to wear pink." I don't understand such roles. This is not an old era, it's a new generation. We can have our own advantages and help the other.
4. [+652, -49] Of course, Japan never speaks when they talk about history... Don't even bother to talk about history then!!!
5. [+397, -31] If the workers of human rights association watched today's episode, they wouldn't have stayed seated
6. [+198, -30] Sami's thoughts towards women are like Islam. He always says "my country is..." and talks as if it's his country's opinions ㅋㅋ Are they out of their mind to be casting someone like this?
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sami, "in the past, women in Egypt could leave their house only twice in their lifetime"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1) When the woman gets married and moves to her husband's house
2) When the woman dies and gets carried to her grave
1. [+206, -3] What I don't understand is why women were prejudiced in the past. They were born from women, they married women, and they slept with women. Why were women looked down in the past?
2. [+160, -2] That's so bizarre...
3. [+90, -4] What the... I know it's an ancient thing but it's too much.
Article: 'Abnormal' Andreas, "in Greece, men can't change babies' diapers"
Source: My Daily via Naver
1. [+101, -5] Andreas <3 Look how he struggles when the MCs ask him questions... He's a kind person and so cute ㅠㅠ
2. [+64, -5] He looks handsome with bangs~
3. [+45, -1] The problem in our country is not the men. It's the husband's family being mean to their daughter-in-law.