K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pictures of Jaejoong in military


Pann: The second military representative?!

1. [+50, -1] A non-fan took this picture and his face looks daebak



2. [+42, -0] He was #1 at training and went up to the stage ㅠㅠ So handsome!



3. [+38, -1] Miss you ㅠㅠ It's like he's having a photo shoot in the military



4. [+25, -1] Wow... He's really handsome...

5. [+24, -0] The guys that are staying with him said he has good personalities and that he takes care of the others a lot

6. [+21, -0] Ugh, I used to think he looked handsome because of good hairstyle... He's way too handsome.

7. [+14, -0] I'm a fan and I was honestly worried because I thought he'd look bad without a proper hairstyle and makeup. But his visual class isn't going anywhere...

8. [+14, -0] I'm not his fan but he looks 10 times better with some fat and muscles like this. I never found him handsome when he was skinny with feminine looks but I really like these photos of him in military. I think I might become a fan.

Back To Top