K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Patriotism of VIXX, BTOB, BTS, and B2ST


VIXX's Korean flag performance



BTOB Chanbsub performed in a Marymond shirt in Japan



V also performed in a Marymond shirt in Japan

(Marymond is a company that supports comfort women)



In Japan, Sungjae performed in this shirt which symbolizes Korean flag



Yoseob's Intagram post of drawing Korean flag easily made to newspaper



Yoseob, Leo, and Minhyuk wearing bracelets for comfort women

-

Pann: Thoughtful idols on Independence Day

1. [+173, -6] VIXX <3



2. [+158, -4] I hope they all do well ㅠㅠ Thank you so much B2ST, BTOB, Bangtan, and VIXX <3 I just realized that all of them start with B ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+109, -3] BeaVixBang ㅋㅋ Best personalities

4. [+45, -0] The gif of VIXX gives me goosebumps. It tears me up... Korean flag always makes me tear up for some reason

5. [+34, -0] Wow the VIXX gif is really cool... I hope the best for VIXX, BTOB and Bangtan ㅠㅠ

6. [+31, -0] Woah, I just found out about VIXX and the performance is daebak and so cool. The part where they hold up the flag looks like it was already there

7. [+31, -0] More gif of VIXX's flag <3

Back To Top