K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Worst female idol rapper?

Pann: Worst female idol rapper

(Pann says Kara Youngji)

1. [+277, -38] Definitely Yura

2. [+261, -15] Bora. Female idols rappers that can't rap can sing a bit, even though they're still pretty bad. But Bora can't sing or rap at all.

3. [+213, -9] Bora. I really like her but her voice is not suited for rapping and she can't rap. Bora breaks the flow in Sistar songs

4. [+82, -2] Youngji is a vocalist, though

5. [+74, -73] This is honestly Irene

6. [+68, -0] I listen to Girl's Day's I Miss You often because I like the song but Yura's voice always annoys me. I watched Mask King Singer and Sojin could rap much better than Yura. I don't understand why Yura is the rapper.

7. [+57, -0] I honestly don't want Bora to rap. She's basically reading a textbook. Her voice is also weird. Bora's rap = my rap

8. [+55, -15] All female idols in SM are below average

9. [+51, -16] Isn't Yoo Jiae a legendary one? Fans defend her and say she's not rapping but is she singing, then?

10. [+24, -3] In AOA's Heart Attack, someone raps after Jimin... "Don't talk if you don't even know!" I was surprised because it was terrible.

11. [+23, -0] Irene rapped? It's so shocking. I thought she was mumbling.

12. [+21, -4] Sistar Bora, Girl's Day Yura, and EXID Junghwa. Good rappers are 2NE1 CL, Brown Eyed Girls Miryo, and EXID LE.

13. [+20, -0] Bora debuted years ago but she's still all about her legs

14. [+19, -12] Apink Chorong

15. [+14, -3] Why is no one mentioning Yoona ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's the worst one

Back To Top