Bumdi subbed this episode!!! Watch the episode here before reading this article
Article: 'Genius' Yoo Junghyun gets eliminated, will it be allies or politics... Complete Avengers
Source: My Daily via Naver
1. [+4407, -59] It's fun because there are only good players
2. [+4440, -668] Ally breaker and justice seeker God Junseok!! I really hate the ally~ And God Sangmin carried everything today ㅋㅋ
3. [+3724, -165] This episode is legendary. Minority's power breaks the majority. Betrayal of betrayal. Building structures. This is real Genius.
4. [+2419, -62] This is so fun to watch ㅠㅠ
5. [+1910, -355] I feel bad for Yoo Junghyun ㅠㅠ
6. [+1561, -103] Lee Junseok: "I really hate the majority ally"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+1362, -77] Yes, we need someone like him. Season 2 and 3 were dominated by allies. I hate the majority ally. Im Yohwan was trashed for staying still.
2. [+1284, -36] The game could've been boring but Lee Junseok and Lee Sangmin saved it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, Lee Sangmin is needed even though he gets hate ㅋㅋ
3. [+1043, -50] Lee Junseok and Lee Sangmin are thrilling, so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1040, -73] Lee Junseok did exactly what I wanted. They're still forming allies after all those criticisms... Do they really think The Genius should be like this?
5. [+940, -71] Ah Hyum Kyunghoon seriously ㅡㅡ He screwed up everything because he awkwardly joined two allies.
6. [+352, -33] Hyunmin's brain though... He always comes up with a solution
Article: 'The Genius 4' Lee Sangmin, 'God Sangmin' who turns a danger into a chance
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2219, -56] I was really surprised. I was also surprised at Kim Yoohyun noticing him switching cards.
2. [+1882, -186] Lee Sangmin is great but Lee Junseok was daebak on this episode
3. [+1518, -116] Lee Sangmin and Lee Junseok were amazing this time... This will be a legendary season
4. [+1452, -129] They're indeed Avengers! Lee Sangmin is not dislikable for some reason ㅋㅋ
5. [+1283, -118] Lee Sangmin was amazing but so was Lee Junseok
6. [+576, -14] The biggest advantage of Lee Sangmin is that even though he backstabs them like this, he's still able to join the majority ally on the next episode. His sociability is daebak.
Article: [The Genius 4 video] Hyunmin finds a solution 'brain, of course'
Source: News24 via Naver
1. [+577, -24] Hyunmin's theories are always so great but the problem is that he thinks people will do exactly as he thinks
2. [+464, -18] Hyunmin only seeks for solutions because his individual ability is too good. The Genius also has to do with betrayals and allies like a real society. Not just the solution, but dominating power to read the flow is also the key.
3. [+387, -78] The ally did their best to survive. I don't understand why people are criticizing this. It's true that it's not as fun but the players are trying to advance to the next round. It's not like they formed an ally even before the game began like the entertainers did on season 2.
Article: 'The Genius 4' Lee Sangmin dominates the game... Yoo Junghun gets eliminated
Source: Sports Dongah via Naver
1. [+315, -16] God Junseok and God Sangmin saved everything
2. [+252, -26] Lee Junseok and Lee Sangmin jjang. Ugh, the rest of the players, do they think ending the game in their way would've been fun? It would've been so boring if they ended with 11 vs 2.
3. [+233, -23] Justice seeker Lee Junseok! Genius is so fun