K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Merits of iPhone?


Pann: Why are iPhones liked so much?

1. [+134, -9] Pretty design with high photo quality. That's it ㅋㅋ

2. [+134, -60] iPhone users really look down on Android. I've used both including iPhone 6. I'm now using Optimus G4. iPhone is hard to share files on the computer so if you do something wrong, your entire contacts, photos, and data will be gone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The battery dies soon, too. I didn't like it. I'm for LG while others fight over Samsung or Apple.

3. [+116, -82] Am I the only one who likes iPhone ㅠㅠ It's fast and there's no lag. Except that the phone doesn't have a back button, it's much better than Android.

4. [+58, -6] Don't know because I haven't used it

5. [+58, -0] Galaxy has better photo quality. But people think iPhone has better quality because of its out-focusing and pretty filters.

6. [+42, -17] I've used an iPhone and switched to Galaxy. Galaxy phone charges slower and the battery dies faster... iPhone is hard to use but it functions better.

7. [+42, -0] Some people suit iPhone and some people suit Android. Those that buy iPhone for its design end up switching to Android after a few years~ I've been an iPhone user for 5 years.

8. [+42, -2] I haven't used an iPhone. In Korea, using Android is better

9. [+39, -17] You're out of your mind if you say iPhone > Galaxy for the specs. iPhone doesn't have any better spec, including CPU memory, camera, battery, speed, and etc. People buy it just because it's a foreign phone.

10. [+38, -0] I never envy iPhone's camera or the apps but I envy the cases so much... Galaxy, too... I've never used an iPhone or a Galaxy and only used Vega, and I really want the cases.

Back To Top