K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's your favorite scent?

Pann: What's your favorite scent?

1. [+245, -7] My mom's scent

2. [+217, -31] After reading 'smell' a several times, I'm starting to be confused if it's an actual word. Is it a word? Smell smell smell smells smell smell smell fuck

3. [+140, -2] The scent of new books! That's why I like going to the bookstore

4. [+77, -13] Anyone likes the smell of mold at a basement or an underground parking lot? Underground parking lot where air can flow smells really good.

5. [+52, -0] Autumn scent. There's this smell that comes from a high blue sky.

6. [+51, -4] Baby powder scent <3

7. [+51, -0] The smell of a summer walk

8. [+50, -10] Dog paw smell. It smells bitter.

9. [+48, -1] I really like the scent of a midnight ㅠㅠ When I walk during midnight, it's quiet and I feel like the only person in the world. It's so nice... I don't take midnight walks anymore because I sleep in ㅠㅠ I'll make sure to take one tomorrow.

10. [+47, -0] There's this scent you can smell between autumn and winter. When the season is getting colder, it smells cool and nice.

11. [+39, -13] The smell of air conditioner and underground parking lot

12. [+38, -0] A blanket that's newly washed by my mom... The smell makes me happy as I hug it.

13. [+36, -18] The smell of chlorine from a swimming pool

14. [+21, -0] Newly baked soboro bread 

Back To Top