K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Vernon's strong mentality on 'SMTM4' + Andup


Andup: "I called him to embarrass him"



Pann: Vernon has strong mentality

1. [+497, -57] He might be bad at rapping but he's better than misogynists

2. [+442, -16] Yes, Andup looked like he was obsessed with Vernon. Vernon did his work and didn't care about the surroundings.

3. [+412, -15] I thought he had good personalities when he first offered to shake hands with Andup after the competition. He sang "headline headline" at a Brand New concert like he didn't care. He seems to have healthy mentality.

4. [+129, -3] Andup talked as if he was gonna crash Vernon but he barely passed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He made me see Vernon's good personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing mentality

5. [+110, -1] Kimchi men are pathetic because they rap, "I'm the strongest, you guys are a joke" but when they choose their competitors, they pick the weakest ones. No solution.

6. [+107, -4] On Hello Stranger, Vernon showed his good personalities. Like people are saying, Andup was the only one who was fussing about it. He was also rude. Vernon got a lot of criticisms on Show Me The Money but only his rapping deserves criticisms, not anything else. I don't think his rapping is that terrible.



7. [+89, -6] Yes, Andup was making a fuss himself

8. [+86, -1] I like Vernon. At first, I thought he was just a visual member who raps but his strong mentality and hard-work impressed me. If I were him, I would've been discouraged and give up.

Back To Top