Article: [Video] 'Abnormal Summit' Hwang Suk Jung, "MERS situation, fear is a bigger problem"
Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+1447, -232] It was the first episode I watched after the change. I didn't like how Zhang Yuan was sitting there with his weird thoughts and no knowledge. MC Jun Hyun Moo keeps cutting others off and laugh. He doesn't deserve to be there. He should be neutral as a former-announcer MC but he's not and he seems to be dominant. It's not likable.
2. [+1167, -64] I was frustrated when the MCs kept interrupting them
3. [+789, -52] Growing fear will make people avoid each other... What she's saying is not wrong
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Hwang Suk Jung, "the government failed to deal with MERS in the beginning"
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+697, -82] Suk Jung noona is on point. Thank you for speaking on behalf of the citizens.
2. [+656, -55] Yes, you can't refute it because it's a fact
3. [+658, -85] She was talking nicely and the MCs stopped her... So annoying
Article: Abnormal Summit Zhang Yuan, "Chinese government paid for MERS patient in China, Chinese people's reactions are..."
Source: Newsen via Nate
Zhang Yuan: "Chinese media negatively reports MERS situation. Chinese people in Korea tell their Chinese folks that it's not that severe, but they don't believe it. My mother is in Korea right now and she brought 150 masks. MERS patient in China costed 1.4 billion won for the treatment, and Chinese government paid for that. Chinese people criticized it but some say they have to accept it because it's Korea's first situation."
1. [+527, -39] Zhang Yuan is way too severe. His never-ending "China is the best" logic. His sinocentrism is at the max. The real situation is that Chinese government first demanded Korean government to pay for it. Then Korean government opposed and said they paid for the Chinese patient, and China quickly changed their words. Zhang Yuan talks as if China was being generous and paid for it. He's crazy to defend China.
2. [+440, -5] Our government also paid for a Chinese patient and decided to cross-support the patients with Chinese government. It was on the news.
3. [+432, -16] Jun Hyun Moo turned into Zhang Yuan's translator from an MC. Now, he's Yuta's guardian. He cuts the panelists and even the guests off with a rude face but whenever Zhang Yuan and Yuta talks, he smiles and translates for them. An MC should act like one.
4. [+52, -5] Zhang Yuan worked in the media but his biased thoughts shock me a lot. You can easily find articles of both countries cross-supporting MERS patients. He listens to what he wants only.
5. [+38, -4] They pay us nothing for the dust and yellow-dust they spread. Are they really condescending themselves with that 1.4 billion won?
6. [+38, -1] Jun Hyun Moo is too much. Sung Si Kyung and Yoo Se Yoon talk less and less. At this rate, the two MCs will leave the show.
7. [+35, -1] I want a Korean representative to be there since the beginning and talk about the Korean culture as well. Jun Yoo Sung didn't even bring up Baekje and Silla when they were talking about Chinese culture spreading in Japan.
8. [+31, -0] The Japanese kid said some scripted things in the beginning and never contributed in the actual discussion. Why is he even there?
9. [+25, -5] "MERS patient in China costed 1.4 billion won for the treatment, and Chinese government paid for that. Chinese people criticized it but some say they have to accept it because it's Korea's first situation." What the fuck. This is why I hate sinocentric people the most.
10. [+21, -1] The whole show is just uncomfortable to watch