K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tao to comeback as a solo in China + unfollows EXO on Weibo


Instiz: Tao finally leaves EXO... To release a solo album in China on the 23th


- Wow. Really. I really believed that you weren't one of them. You shouldn't have said the speech at the year-end awards. You're just as the same as them.


- I'm an SM stan and I believed him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so mad because his withdrawal will bring more hate towards Lay


- I thought he was a nice kid when he cried on Law of the Jungle for the staff. I think it's the problem of SM because they're the only company with these withdrawals of foreign members

-- There are still a lot of loyal foreign members like Victoria, Zhoumi, Lay and etc. I think this happens in SM often because they make their artists the top

- What a backstab... Didn't you say you were sick or something? What did you say when Wu Yifan withdrew? ^^


- I'm scared at how I'm getting used to this. I hope the remaining 9 members won't be affected, especially our Xing


- Haha, official solo comeback... work hard




He unfollowed EXO-K, EXO-M, and Sehun on Weibo
He's still following Luhan, Zhoumi, Miss A, Tasty, and etc



Tao and Sehun were well-known best friends

=

Instiz: Tao unfollows EXO and Sehun

- Did he really have to do this... Why is he still following Luhan ㅋㅋㅋ Bye

- Seriously... Didn't he tell us to wait for him?

- I'm laughing because I'm so speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top