K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The most expensive condo in Korea


Pann: The most expensive condo in Korea

1. [+75, -12] I'd rather buy a big house with a backyard at another country than buying this place

2. [+68, -1] The condo is across my place. My friend lives there and I visited her someday. It's amazing inside... So many celebrities live there including Lee Soo Man, Kwon Jiyong, Kim Soo Hyun, and etc. There was even a rumor that if you win a lottery, you can only live for a year at the place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can see the condo across the river so when my friends get lost, they use the condo to find their way back ㅋㅋ

3. [+66, -3] Galleria Forêt.... Lee Soo Man, Kim Soo Hyun, and GD live there!

4. [+29, -5] I find Jenice and IPARK at Haeundae more awesome that this condo. The view is also no joke because there's a sea right in front of it.



5. [+26, -1] Lee Soo Man, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, GD, and Yang Min Suk (YG's dongsaeng) live there... I'm sure there are also more unknown celebrities

6. [+23, -0] My uncle lives there. I visit him often and the bathroom looks amazing. The living room is full of expensive marbles and the walls are surrounded with windows and marbles. The residents have their own clubs of swimming, horse-riding, tennis, and etc. People make connections at the clubs and some even get married. According to my uncle, his neighbor's daughter attends The Juilliard School. The people's specs are also amazing.

7. [+20, -0] The parking lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the cars. G-Dragon's Lamborghini must be there



8. [+18, -0] If you live there, you don't live to leave the condo... It has everything inside

9. [+18, -0] I envy them. I can never dream of living there even after 30 years

10. [+18, -1] I'd rather buy a house than living there

Back To Top