K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Potentials of seven rookie girl groups

Red Velvet
Lovelyz
Oh My Girl
CLC
GFriend
Sonamoo
Minx

Pann: Which rookie girl group do you think will win?

1. [+130, -20] To put it bluntly, isn't Red Velvet the most popular one? Their physical and digital sales are the highest. So Red Velvet for me.

2. [+79, -103] Oh My Girl and Red Velvet

3. [+71, -134] Red Velvet is seriously overrated

4. [+49, -1] People always underrate Red Velvet on Pann ㅋㅋ Their song was released 4 months ago but it's still in top 100 on Melon. Red Velvet, Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, CLC, GFriend, Sonamoo, and Minx, I hope they all do well!



5. [+48, -3] Where's Mamamoo?

6. [+39, -13] I don't understand why people overrate Oh My Girl. Where are the people that criticized the group when they released their first picture? Lovelyz is fine because their music is good and Red Velvet has a stable female fandom. But I don't understand Oh My Girl at all.

7. [+30, -5] Mamamoo >> Lovelyz

8. [+25, -1] Isn't Red Velvet successful already? I'm a Lovelyz fan but they're not overrated, they're already popular.

9. [+20, -1] Red Velvet is the most successful one in terms of physical and digital sales

10. [+20, -35] Take Red Velvet Out. Red Velvet hasn't hit their peak yet. It's like SNSD's Kissing You era.

11. [+19, -4] Isn't it Red Velvet, Lovelyz, and Oh My Girl? Red Velvet has SM, Irene and Yeri visuals, Wendy and Seulgi singing, and Joy the stan attractor. Lovelyz won't have any more controversy because their company is clean. They also have stan attractors and are equally talented. I don't know about Oh My Girl so someone can explain instead.

12. [+17, -5] Realistically, it'll be Red Velvet vs Twice like SNSD vs Wonder Girls. Pink Punk will also get popular by a unique concept like 2NE1. The rest of the groups are meh. Mamamoo could get popular like Sistar. Honestly, the best Lovelyz, GFriend, and Oh My Girl can do is getting on the level of Secret or After School. If better, Girl's Day's level.

Back To Top