K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Heechul expresses what he thinks of Hani


Article: 'Radio Star' Heechul, "Hani is someone I want to keep by my side and see forever"

Source: OSEN via Nate

Heechul: "I see Goo Hara as a member of the opposite sex. Hani is someone I want to keep by my side and see forever."

1. [+1017, -62] In early June, I saw Hani and Heechul having a night date at Konkuk Uni Cinema! They looked friendly.

2. [+608, -127] His bragging mouth...

3. [+63, -4] Hani could be kicking her blanket at home... When Heechul first showed up with his haircut, she was being really shy and couldn't speak to him. She said, "he's like a man" ㅋㅋ

4. [+52, -11] Is it a compliment? He says he sees Hara as a member of the opposite sex though.

5. [+49, -8] I remember him liking Wonder Girls Sohee ㅡㅡ

6. [+41, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's a woman who's too precious to see as a woman?

7. [+36, -11] Stop being jealous, guys. He's handsome with good personalities. Are you that jealous that he has many friends?

8. [+36, -8] I remember the video of Hani being shy with Heechul ㅋㅋㅋ Hani's so cute

Back To Top