K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Byung Hun at 'Terminator' film conference


Pann: Lee Byung Hun's wasted looks

1. [+99, -1] His proportions are worse than non-celebrities. All I see is his proportions, not his beard.

2. [+97, -2] All I think of is 'dirty' whenever I see Lee Byung Hun

3. [+68, -2] He's short

4. [+26, -0] He got wasted and old. He also had a beard in Nom Nom Nom but he looked sexy because he had a good image back then. But now... he looks like a perverted middle-aged ajusshi. Why is he filming a movie instead of reflecting? He's living aboard because he can't put his head up in Korea.

5. [+19, -0] What's with his proportions? He's so-so for a man who has Lee Min Jung

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+17, -1] Beard. Homeless. Success.

7. [+17, -0] If it was in the past, I would've thought he aged well but now, I see him negatively. I realize that no matter how pretty or handsome a person is, people will firstly judge the person's behavior ㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -0] Boring. Fail.

9. [+15, -0] He's so short and he has short legs and a big head

10. [+14, -1] He's good at acting so it seems like he's acting to look wasted

Back To Top