ZE:A - Kwanghee
Actual leader - Moon Joonyoung
4Minute - Hyuna
Actual leader - Jihyun
FT Island - Hongki
Actual leader - Jonghoon
Apink - Eunji
Actual leader - Chorong
AOA - Choa
Actual leader - Jimin
Pann: Idols mistaken as leaders
1. [+78, -3] I thought Hongki was the leader
2. [+62, -8] It's not related but Winner's original leader was Song Mino. It was temporarily changed to Kang Seungyoon because Mino was injured but they kept it until debut ㅋㅋ
3. [+45, -2] I thought LE was the leader of EXID because she starts the greeting. Solji was the actual leader!
4. [+31, -0] I thought Jonghyun was the leader of SHINee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was actually Onew... Sorry. I've been a SHINee fan for 6 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+30, -0] Did anybody actually think Kwanghee was the leader? He's obviously a member in charge of variety shows... He's definitely a mood maker but not someone who'd be a leader.
6. [+27, -0] I thought Niel was the leader of Teen Top but he wasn't
7. [+21, -1] For SM, the oldest member is always the leader ㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -0] Hul, I've always thought Choa was the leader
9. [+19, -0] Hul, it's Jimin? So shocking
10. [+17, -0] I thought Kyungri was the leader of Nine Muses but it's Hyuna ㅋㅋ
11. [+16, -1] I thought Krystal was the leader of f(x) but it was Victoria ㅋㅋ Thinking about it now, Krystal, Luna, Amber, and Sulli don't seem like leaders ㅋㅋ
12. [+8, -0] I thought TOP was the leader of Bigbang because he's the oldest hyung with charismatic looks. But after becoming a fan, I found that he's just bingu.