A Japanese man was born in a Tokyo hospital 60 years ago. But due to the hospital's mistake, his parents and another baby's parents were switched. The baby was born 13 seconds later than him.
He was originally the oldest son, but ended up as a maknae.
His original family was wealthy but his changed family was poor enough to get government funding.
As soon as he graduated middle school, he struggled to get a job and lived a hard life for 60 years.
But the other baby grew up in wealthy environment, graduated university, and is running a real estate company.
Last year, the dongsaengs of the wealthy family decided to check their oldest brother's DNA because he looked too different from them.
On January, the two men found out that their families were switched.
The poor man sued the hospital and the court ordered the hospital to pay him $400,000.
He said, "to be honest, I want to go back to 60 years ago."
He's sighing because his original parents have already passed away, so the court can't really solve anything
Pann: Two Japanese men and their switched fates due to a hospital's mistake
1. [+72, -0] Do they think a life is only worth of $400,000? Crazy idiots
2. [+61, -0] 60 years. Wow, it's not even my story but I'm cursing ㅋㅋ
3. [+27, -14] You're born with the luck of your life... Being born in a poor family but fated to live in a wealthy family... He was born with the fate.
4. [+24, -0-] Woah, if that was me, I'll be frustrated to death. What is this... even his parents passed away.
5. [+15, -0] Woah, I wonder how it feels. That's what people call 'reversed life'
6. [+13, -0] If it was me, I wouldn't even think of my parents' effort to raise me. I'm gonna destroy everything because I'd be really frustrated ㅋㅋ
7. [+13, -0] They're seriously crazy idiots. $400,000? Tell them to change their life. I'm getting really mad. This is not Who Are You, fuck.