K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Groups that are insulted a lot

EXO
Lovelyz
Bangtan
Bigbang
SNSD
TVXQ

-

Pann: Groups that are insulted a lot

1. [+180, -230] The rest of them are still better than G-Dragon ㅋㅋ 2009 was the peak of the hate he got... People were telling him to kill himself and there were posters of telling him to die. Fuck, I'm getting mad. What did Jiyong do wrong at that time? It was only 2 years after he became an adult.

2. [+86, -34] I felt bad for Armys when there were funeral photos of Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lovelyz is also called a lookalike of ugly fish. Those bitches are trash.

3. [+64, -22] EXO is a wall ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -0] I cried really hard when GD got suicide petitions and Bangtan got funeral pictures...

5. [+48, -11] I'm not a fan but I cringed when Bangtan got insults of sponsors and funeral pictures

6. [+45, -4] I'm an EXO-L, Army, and a Lovelyz stan....... I lost my soul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+44, -0] Kwon Jiyong was the worst, he even got suicide petitions ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+42, -97] I don't understand why EXO gets so much hate. It's not like their controversies are as big as Bigbang.

9. [+30, -18] Funeral pictures? B2ST, EXO, SuJu, and everyone got the insult. Why are you acting like Bangtan is the only one?

10. [+26, -5] EXO, B2ST, and Infinite also got funeral pictures and yet Bangtan is the only one mentioned ㅋㅋ

11. [+17, -0] SNSD was the worst. When they were performing, the antis threw the lightsticks at them ㅋㅋㅋ They're really evil. The members told the audience to pick up the lightsticks they threw. My heart broke.

Back To Top