K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sungjae & Namjoo's friendship



Pann: What's with Sungjae and Namjoo

1. [+80 -7] I like Joy but WGM is gross. Sungjae is 21 and Joy is 20. Are they kidding? Does our country have a culture of early marriage or what?

2. [+78, -5] I think it's better for him to stay as friends with Namjoo if they're that close ㅋㅋ I like Joy but I hate WGM

3. [+46, -60] Sungjae and Namjoo match better... They should've done WGM...

4. [+34, -3] In Sungjae's old profile, he only wrote Namjoo as a close idol ㅋㅋ They seem really close, 95 line~

5. [+20, -1] This makes my heart fluttered ㅋㅋ I want to be friends with him, too ㅠㅠ



6. [+18, -0] I think they'll always fight if they do WGM ㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -3] BTOB and Apink are really close. Changsub said his true friend is only Chorong. Be happy~ I'm a Melody but I'll congratulate them if they date an Apink member

8. [+16, -0] I like both Sungjae and Joy. It'll be better if WGM disappears, though ㅠㅠ I hope my singer stops getting hate because of the rude fans


Back To Top