K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Recent pictures of Hyuna



Pann: Recent pictures of sexy queen Hyuna

1. [+115, -16] Wow... amazing. GD and Hyuna were born to be celebrities

2. [+62, -9] I really like it when Hyuna wears thick makeup. I prefer the aura of her thick makeup rather than light makeup



3. [+51, -4] Hyuna really knows how to look good in pictures. This one's nice, too



4. [+32, -0] 4Minute came to my school festival. I saw them from far away and I could only stare at Hyuna... Her body line is no joke. After their performance ended, people were only talking about Hyuna's body ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's a reason for her popularity

5. [+32, -2] Hyuna!!! Tomorrow's your birthday, happy birthday <3



6. [+27, -0] They're selcas but they look like pictorials and album covers

7. [+26, -1] She has all the advantages of a cat face. She can look sexy, innocent, and cute

8. [+24, -20] I only notice her chest after she got a boob job

Back To Top