K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Leeteuk says he gave up getting a nose job


Article: Leeteuk, "I got consultations for plastic surgery but I gave up because they suggested cutting muscles" (White Swan)

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Leeteuk: "I asked them to make my nose shorter and they told me that the surgery will be big. They suggested me a surgery of cutting the muscles between my nose and cheeks. I decided to give up."

1. [+613, -18] Your face seems to have changed

2. [+460, -17] So did you get work done or no?

3. [+60, -4] He's a man but his personalities are a sly fox. He pretends to hype others up but manages to shine himself. He's a big fox, that's why he's disliked

4. [+60, -7] I hate what he said to Kyuhyun on Radio Star. Did you see Yoon Jong Shin's face? He was holding himself back

5. [+50, -4] He uses others to make himself stand out. He oppresses his hoobaes

6. [+45, -4] You already got work done ㅋㅋㅋ It's funny how you're pretending like you didn't ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+43, -4] He got plastic surgery and yet he talks as if he didn't after getting consultations ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+41, -1] You should've told that to SNSD

9. [+39, -5] Reminds me of him tweeting a part of his phone number and disturbing someone with a similar phone number

10. [+35, -4] What... I saw old pictures of him and his nose looked different from now. Is he saying that he was trying to get a second nose job?

Back To Top