K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Best and worst Korean foods chosen by foreigners



The best Korean foods



1) Bibimbap (34.8%)



2) Bulgogi (33.3%)



3) Samgyeopsal (29.9%)



4) Chicken (19.0%)



5) Galbi (14.9%)



The worst Korean foods



1) Grilled fish (6.9%)



2) Naengmyun aka cold noodle (6.4%)



3) Gukbab aka pork rice soup (6.3%)



4) Ssambab aka lettuce wrap (5.6%)



5) Bean paste soup (5.1%)

=

Instiz: Best and worst Korean foods chosen by foreigners

- I don't like naengmyun, gukbab, and bean paste soup, either

- Grilled fish and bean paste soup taste amazing if you eat them together...

- I also couldn't eat a lot of foods when I traveled overseas because they didn't suit my taste... Of course foreigners wouldn't like some of our foods ㅋㅋ

- They like meat foods ㅋㅋ My Chinese friend loves gukbab, I guess it's about Westerners?


Back To Top