K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

AOA Mina's pretty looks


Pann: Isn't AOA Mina so pretty?

1. [+73, -6] She looks prettier in videos than pictures ㅋㅋ She's really pretty

2. [+66, -10] I wasn't interested in AOA but this gif shocked me because she's so pretty



3. [+58, -6] I really like her, she's so pretty. I saw her on Modern Farmer and her acting is good, too. Her dialect acting is good.

4. [+26, -2] Hul what is this picture... She has actress looks, so pretty



5. [+25, -2] She's extremely pretty



6. [+23, -1] If Mina was taller with good proportions, the visual would've been Mina, not Seolhyun. Pale skin, skinny, pretty, and decent acting...

7. [+23, -2] My Korean teacher had taught Mina. After she debuted, she visited my teacher with a signed debut album and a long letter. It was more than 10 lines. He showed us the album and the picture he took with her. I started to like her after that.

8. [+21, -2] I didn't know she was this pretty



10. [+18, -2] I fell for this ㅠㅠ



11. [+18, -1] Yeah she's so pretty ㅠㅠ Her face is typically liked by men and she's also skinny. AOA is honestly too focused on Choa and Seolhyun, it's unfortunate. They're all charming and pretty...

12. [+17, -1] I went to the filming of Hello Counselor and saw her there. She's really pretty. I only knew Choa but I searched her up because she was so pretty. Her pictures don't even look like her, she looks much prettier in real life.


Back To Top