Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Robert Holley and Tyler converse in English... "don't ask me anymore"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+604, -55] Jun Hyun Moo-ya, only joke in appropriate situations. Daniel was talking about a German person kicking a seagull and killing it and he joked, "they must be good at kicking because they're good at soccer". Think twice before throwing your joke, you rude person...
2. [+427, -6] He has to get checked when he enters the US ㅠㅠ Funny and sad
3. [+384, -5] ㅋㅋ Holley ajusshi is a full entertainer~ I saw him visiting his family in America on broadcast and he spoke well~ Cute ㅋㅋ
4. [+70, -21] I dislike Tyler nowadays. His brightness and intelligence aside, I can tell that he always wants to be the main person when they talk
5. [+62, -21] Tyler is just as nationalistic as Zhang Yuan. Germany as "boring", China as "gag", Canada as "babo hyung", Belgium as "talkative", France vs Italy. The panelists portray funny images but USA wants to play the serious and cool main character. This is what they call 'nationalistic USA'. Other panelists laugh off but Tyler always gets overly sensitive when someone jokingly disses USA
6. [+56, -2] I like them all but I also want a panelist from Northern Europe like Norway, Sweden, or anywhere ㅋㅋ I'm curious of Northern European society
7. [+48, -0] A Korean who turned to an American-looking ajusshi from an international American lawyer... He's too Korean that he even forgot his mother tongue
8. [+48, -2] He went on some other show and said his Korean wife has to translate English for him at the airport ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+22, -7] Tyler uses advanced words on purpose so that people won't be able to refute him. But if you listen carefully, he's full of hypocrisy. You'd think he's very good at talking but he's too self-assertive and more stubborn than Zhang Yuan. At least Zhang Yuan is funny. And he didn't even know where Cupertino was when Miss Korea guest said she was from there. Apple is in Cupertino ㅋㅋ It's also where Silicon Valley is. I also don't like Tyler's attitude towards Russia. His image wasn't like this before, he's getting more dislikeable. Alberto always sides with Tyler because they're close. I always feel bad for Ilya
10. [+21, -14] Am I the only one who dislikes Tyler more and more? I know that he's there to be a representative of his country but he's way too sensitive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It makes me uncomfortable
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Robert Holley, "my original job was a lawyer, I quit 17 years ago"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+713, -4] Respectful judge, that's not it
2. [+541, -7] You're guilty, this is not it
3. [+402, -6] Do you want a bowl of soup?
4. [+112, -0] There are a lot of foreigners on TV lately but I don't think any of them truly loves Korea as much as Robert Holley does
5. [+91, -3] He's not Robert Holley, he's Ha Il. He's Korean who obtained Korean citizenship. Those that we should view as foreigners are American Steven Yoo, British Clara, Russian Victor Ahn, Japanese Yakiyama Yoshihiro, and etc
6. [+71, -0] He obtained Korean citizenship 20 years ago and even changed his name, and yet people are still treating him like a foreigner
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Robert Holley and Zhang Yuan are "against abolishing adultery" why?
Source: My Daily via Naver
1. [+183, -12] I don't understand why they abolished adultery
2. [+154, -12] There's no mercy for cheaters. I'm also against abolishing adultery
3. [+123, -11] I'm also against it. Marriage is a promise to trust each other. They break the promise, they deserve the punishment
4. [+107, -7] I was surprised that the majority of the panelists agreed on abolishing adultery
5. [+25, -3] I'm also against it. Why abolish it? Are we seriously letting people cheat freely?
6. [+21, -4] I'm strongly against it... Why can't we punish cheaters?