K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chanyeol shows rude manners to Bigbang on Instagram?




Chanyeol posted the chart without editing out Bigbang's song. When Suzy posted Only You charting high with EXO's song below it, EXO-Ls had left hateful comments on her Instagram. But on Chanyeol's Instagram, the fans are defending him.



Chanyeol commented to his fans: 
"I didn't post it to make you feel sorry... I posted it because I was happy to see the songs charting high during midnight!! It's an amazing accomplishment, let's enjoy it and don't frown!! :)"




K-fans commented:
"VIPs, you can't say anything here... G-Dragon posted the chart, too :)"




G-Dragon had edited out other singers' songs

-

Pann: Re-upload) A singer and the fans that don't show manners to sunbae singers at all

1. [+158, -133] Forever airhead Chanyeol

2. [+136, -11] How is Chanyeol's comment an apology to VIP? He's saying to EXO-L

3. [+125, -56] Suzy had to delete her post because she got a lot of hate. He would've deleted it if he also felt sorry

4. [+58, -12] Is Chanyeol in charge of bringing controversies to EXO? Expensive watch, putting down disabled people, dissing TVXQ & SNSD when he was a trainee, and this Instagram post ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM needs to take Chanyeol's phone away. From my point of view, he's very likely to become a second Kangin

5. [+56, -6] Look how you guys hated Suzy, such double standards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+49, -5] I don't know about him... but I find EXO-L the stupidest. They hated Suzy so much and yet they're defending their bias when he did the exact same thing

7. [+43, -9] I'm non-fan but I honestly don't see what's wrong. I didn't look at the last pictures but I think he posted it without editing because the songs are between the chart. I think it'd be more weird to edit them out. Bigbang edited it out because their songs were #1,2,3,4

8. [+29, -5] He's at fault. Do you think this is OK? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop defending him. He dissed TVXQ and now he's like, "sunbae sunbae". The reality is that his music videos were filmed by the money TVXQ earned. I can't bring myself to like him

Back To Top