K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Reckless ajumma jaywalking



Pann: Reckless ajumma jaywalking

1. [+125, -1] Woah fuck. Crazy woman, she has two kids in her hands but still jaywalk. How can a mother be this crazy? I hope her family sees this

2. [+96, -0] If the car hit her, if would've been 100% the driver's fault. The driver would've gotten a trauma and wouldn't have been able to driver anymore

3. [+82, -0] Wow, this is seriously making me swear with every curse. What did the car do to deserve this ㅡㅡ This is pissing me off legendarily

4. [+14, -0] How can the fucking bitch be a mother?

5. [+13, -0] She's stopping the traffic with the baby carriage and is walking through. A mother should protect the child but she's using the child for her own comfort

6. [+13, -0] The camera's driver turned on the light and it stopped the car... Ugh, crazy woman, what are you doing with your kids

7. [+9, -0] Ah... I cursed right away. I've never seen such a crazy woman. She could've ruined someone's life... fuck

8. [+9, -0] Crazy woman... I'm glad the kid didn't fly away... seriously. Ugh... even I got nervous

Back To Top