K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What did someone say that made you sad as a stan?



Pann: What did someone say that made you sad as a stan?

1. [+374, -39] They knew I liked EXO but they said they disliked EXO in my face

2. [+293, -15] Whenever my bias wins an award, they say it's manipulated

3. [+189, -15] "Who's gonna withdraw next?"

4. [+106, -4] "I'm one, hello I'm Suho." I hate how people are joking about this when it's such a hard situation for EXO and EXO-L. How cruel are they to be laughing about this

5. [+98, -7] "EXO can serve in the military now"

6. [+90, -20] I know a lot of YG stans who say, "SM only cares about looks" ㅋㅋ Pisses me off so much

7. [+77, -2] "Suho's the only one that's gonna remain, right?"

8. [+67, -9] To Infinite: "Woollim is taken. It's time for you to do 90 degree bow to us."

9. [+62, -9] Infinite... People say, "why do they attend SM events" It makes me mad

10. [+60, -1] They ask me why I like a singer who's dead...


Back To Top