K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

YG can smell 'America'?



Park Bom: "It smells a bit like America..."
YG: "Huh, it smells like America here, Jinu"
Taeyang: "It smells like America"

-

Pann: The smell only YG can smell

1. [+113, -8] I've lived in the US for years and sometimes, I can also smell America ㅋㅋㅋ I go, "oh! It smells like America here!" I finally found a similarity to them...

2. [+67, -6] I've also lived in the US, I know what they're talking about ㅋㅋ It's like a certain type of candle you find find from a big market like E-Mart. There's really the smell

3. [+65, -4] What's American smell? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -27] Thought I'd be drug smell ㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -3] I honestly agree ㅋㅋ I've never lived in the States but I've lived in Canada for 6 years. I sometimes smell Canada. I can totally relate to them ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -2] Can I smell it if I get into YG?

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+21, -0] There's certainly a smell for every country ㅋㅋㅋ Like the smell that comes from the country's big markets. I sometimes smell it and I get reminded of the country

8. [+19, -0] I wonder what Korean smell is like

 

Back To Top