K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Solo comebacks in May - Hyosung, Hyunseung, Sunggyu



Pann: Comebacks of idol solos in May




Secret Hyosung on May 7





B2ST Hyunseung on May 8





Infinite Sunggyu on May 11


-


1. [+195, -35] Hyunseung's solo is coming!!!!!!!! People!!!!!! The track is released on May 8!!!!!!! Please listen to it!!!!!!!! I'm also looking forward to Sunggyu. I hope May comebacks all hit daebak. There are so many things to listen to in May. Yay!!!!!!!!

2. [+165, -77] Woah, Sunggyu doesn't do any exposure like those two above... Sunggyu-ya, are you again gonna wear an apron? Can we please see your side stomach?

3. [+161, -43] Really excited for Sunggyu solo

4. [+54, -0] It's Hyunseung's solo debut. Please listen to it, everyone <3 Hyunseung is so sexy... I hope all singers hit daebak in May

5. [+51, -6] Is it true that Sunggyu's song was composed by Nell Jongwan? No wonder why I got goosebumps at the melody in the teaser... Sunggyu's voice again gave me goosebumps. The song will be amazing

6. [+51, -0] Hwaiting for Hyunseung's first solo~

7. [+49, -1] Oh, I thought Hyunseung was a good singer when I watched him on Immortal Song



Back To Top