K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hani's reactions on Crime Scene (little spoiler alert)



Pann: The best reaction a female idol could do



nVC9FSoI_1430357045_EC9AB0EC8AB91.gif


=


1. [+56, -5] Hani hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's cool of her

2. [+55, -10] I really like Hani and EXID, it's sad to see people calling her over-exaggerating... I hope EXID keeps succceeding

3. [+42, -5] I really like that personality of Hani, so cute ㅠㅠ

4. [+22, -1] When they won #1 with Ah Yeah, some members were crying but Hani was jumping and saying "yay!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

5. [+13, -1] I'm non-fan and I watch Crime Scene every week. I felt that Hani was trying to keep a distance from Xiumin. EXO-Ls are no joke so Hani was trying to avoid suspicious situations. When they get the criminal right, they hug each other but she looked like she avoided him on purpose. Anyways, Hani is so cute ㅠㅠ

6. [+11, -2] Fucking cute ㅋㅋ


Back To Top